Let’s face it, most people have a pretty good idea of what they need to do to succeed; articulate a vision and set short term goals, maintain a healthy diet and exercise, spend time with healthy people who value you as much as you value them, maintain some sort of regular practice that helps you become quiet in yourself so that you can access your creativity and power, be of service to others, etc.
Given that many books can steer you in the right direction regarding these things, why don’t people “just do it” to coin Nike’s phrase? Sometimes the answer is a lack of accountability, a problem with which any competent coach, or even a good friend in some cases, can help you. But what about those times during which you’ve articulated a clear goal, you are accountable, yet you continually find yourself making excuses, or feeling tired when you attempt to make headway, or procrastinating, or sabotaging yourself?
The answer, at least to some extent, lies in the concept of thought energy. Our thoughts have energy, whether they are conscious or unconscious. Dr. Fuller helps clients identify and shift beliefs and thought energy so that “slumps” are quickly eliminated and obstacles to achieving goals disappear.
Dr. Fuller will Show You:
- How to identify and eliminate negative thought energy and strengthen positive beliefs and thoughts, creating a surge in creativity, energy and confidence.
- Methods to balance and calm your mind and body.
- How to eliminate many of the common problems associated with everyday living, such as restlessness, lack of focus, lack of confidence, relationship problems, etc., all of which interfere with happiness and success.
- How to more consistently access the part of you that “just knows” through increased mindfulness.
Release Blocks to Personal and Financial Success
Dr. Fuller enjoys assisting professional people who are already successful, but feel “blocked” or somehow inhibited from achieving at the levels at which they are capable. The use of energy psychology often releases such “blocks” and improves performance substantially in only a few sessions.
Typical Clients Include:
- Business and Sales Executives
- Business Owners
Dr. Fuller can help you to achieve new levels of confidence, success and performance that stem from who you truly are.